Thursday, July 24, 2014

Paciugo Gelato

Hello, today we are reviewing Paciugo Gelato in Lincoln Square.

There are several locations of this in Chicago, and they're a franchise with lots of locations worldwide. We try not to review a lot of franchises, but when we find a good one, we think it is worth mentioning.

Max:
This is one of my favorite gelato places in the world. I know its not a local Chicago gelato place, but it's just a good idea to stop by here wherever you live. All the gelato here is good, and you can even stop by here if you're a vegan or lactose intolerant because they have soy flavors too, and sorbet. The atmosphere is like a real Italian gelato restaurant. And it looks how it tastes because the gelato here tastes like real Italian gelato. And I have had actual italian gelato before in Italy. and this is one of my favorites other than Italy. So i give it 4.5

Otto:
I got Coconut Dolce de Leche and the normal Dolce de Leche and Sea Salt Caramel. It's a little bit too much caramel. But they were all delicious. I don't have much more to say about it but it's just really good. So i give it 4.5

Ruben:
I have never been here before even though i have lived in the neighborhood and visited lincoln square frequently. I was very Impressed with Paciugo's selection. dairy free, fat free, sugar free Extra which is really great for me since I'm sensitive to dairy and i'm always looking for a good sorbet dairy free ice cream or Italian ice. I had half dairy, free strawberry, and half dairy free mixed berry. They were very flavorful tasted fresh and i was impressed since it is very hard to make a good dairy free ice cream/gelato. Even though Paciugo is a franchise they are very friendly and a great addition to the neighborhood. therefore i give it 4.5 plates.





Ice cream selection



Ruben

Max


As a bonus, you can stop in, at Gene's Sausage. (just across the street from Paciugo). This market has almost everything you need. Including a lot of imported chocolate.








No comments:

Post a Comment